Monday 16 May 2011

Holiday... and a great shop in Bath

Matt, Gladys and I have just returned from a holiday at Longleat in our caravan. We went with Matthew's parents who also have a caravan and it was a lovely family holiday. We luckily found two pitches next to each other so we could pop in and see each other instantly.

Caravanning is a lovely way to go on holiday with family, you can be near each other but as you have your own 'home' you have that all important space at the beginning and end of the day.

Our little caravan is called Wendy and she is an Eriba Pan Familia. She has a little pop up roof and is lovely and light to tow. Here we are on holiday:









One day we went to Bath and I found this great shop called The Makery. It was a little treasure trove of japanese fabrics and beautiful ribbons and unusual findings. They had a great selection of books too. If I am ever in Bath again it is the first shop I will visit. After enquiring I discovered that they are in the process of setting up an online shop, and also run classes. I will be keeping a close eye on this shop!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely holiday, like the sound of the shop! :)

    ReplyDelete