Tuesday 24 May 2011

Ottobre design sewing patterns

Although I can draw patterns for most things and understand the theory behind it; I tend to use patterns. There are so many out there that you can always find what you want; or something very similar that requires a little tweak.

I recently bought an Ottobre design pattern book for children's fashion. I bought a reduced 2009 book as I had never used them before. I have looked through at the designs and love them. 

They bring out four children's magazines a year and with in each there are ranges for babies, toddlers, children and young teans. They use a mixture of jersey and woven fabrics; and everything looks fresh and vibrant. 

Ottobre also do women's patterns, have a blog and a fabric shop. They are well worth checking out if you are interested in sewing.

Here are some of the design from the 2009 catalogue; I am thinking of making the Winter coat for Gladys this year... I'll let you know how it goes.








No comments:

Post a Comment